Alfa Romeo Giulia (2016 - present)
Alfa Romeo have finally made good on their promise of a curvy Italian rival to the 3 Series/A4/C-Class stronghold, and boy did they deliver. A car so good-looking it will make you want to bite your lip, the Giulia might just be the saving grace for the brand here in Ireland, and indeed across Europe. It's not due to arrive until late 2016, but if it drives half as good as it looks it might just be the exciting new contender needed to shake up that fearsome German threesome.
Look out for
Can't comment at this stage
What we like
- Stunning design
- RWD - promises to be a typically Alfa 'driver's car'
- Something new and exciting in what has become a bit of a dull market
- Quadrifoglio model promises sportscar performance
- Alfa Romeo quality and reliability image is on the up
What we don't like
- Entry level price is a bit higher than its rivals. Although it does include an 8 speed automatic gearbox.
The text and videos are not of an actual vehicle being offered for sale. They are provided only for general information, they are not intended to address your particular requirements and do not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. Furthermore please be aware that a vehicle’s performance may deteriorate over time. We recommend that you always check the details with the seller prior to purchase. We do not give any warranty or representation, express or implied, about the accuracy, completeness, merchantability or appropriateness of any information, materials, videos or graphics on this website.