The models will be unveiled at the company’s ‘Go Further’ summit in Amsterdam on Tuesday.
They say the two models are part of a more comprehensive range of hybrid and electric cars, SUVs and commercials.
We’ll have to wait and see.
As well as the new 48-volt mild-hybrid Fiesta and Focus versions, there will also be mild-hybrid powertrains of the Transit 2-tonne, Custom vans and Tourneo Custom eight/nine-seater – later this year.
But the real game lies with full hybrids and electric vehicles and we await details of those with interest from Ford.
Anticipated CO2, consumption data for latest hybrids are:
* Fiesta EcoBoost: 112g/km; 4.9 l/100km.
* Focus EcoBoost: 106g/km; 4.7 l/100km.
* Transit EcoBlue: from 144g/km; 7.6 l/100km
* Transit Custom EcoBlue: from 139g/km; 6.7l/100 km.
* Tourneo Custom EcoBlue: from 137g/km; 7l/100km.